Need a last minute Halloween treat? Try these festive Candy Corn Ice Cream Sundaes from South OC Moms Network!
Vanilla Ice Cream (you can also use orange sherbet if you want to dye one less layer)
Food coloring: yellow and orange
- In separate bowls mix the the vanilla ice cream with the yellow and orange food coloring.
- Layer the first color in the cup and put the cups in the freezer for 15 min to Harden slightly.
- Pull the cups out of the freezer and layer the next color of ice cream, again place the cups in the freezer for 15 min.
- Pull the cups out of the freezer and layer the next color of ice cream.
- Put the whip cream and sprinkles on top and server or put back in the freezer to serve later.